Full Day Barramundi Fishing Charter
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Darwin, NT
- Product code: SBFC
Please note availability is limited for our Barramundi charters as we only operate them at the most productive times of the year. Please also keep in mind that if your date appears as unavailable, we may have availability on another charter that date eg. Reef & Sport, Billfish or Night Charter
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper
- High quality Shimano fishing equipment
- Breakfast, lunch and/or dinner depending on time of charter
- Plenty of snacks, cool water and soft drinks
- Filleting, cleaning and bagging your catch at the end of the day
- No additional costs for lost lures on the day!
With a maximum of 5 guests onboard our smooth riding Stabicraft, we travel up to 80km on the bluewater from Darwin to reach some of the best, remote coastal creeks in the Norther Territory to target the elusive Saltwater Barramundi.
Our highly experienced local fishing guides, tailor each fishing charter to suit the tides, weather conditions and time of year to ensure we produce the best results for our guests.
Another advantage of our Barra charters is the possibility to incorporate some reef and sport fishing on the way to or from the coastal creeks and if the tides are suitable, we can also set the crab pots.
- Casting lures and soft plastics
- Live baiting
- Trolling hard body lures
- Saltwater Barramundi
- Threadfin Salmon
- Reef and sport fishing on the way to or from the coastal creeks is available upon request, if tides are suitable
- Dropping the pots for Mud Crabs in the morning and retrieving in the evening is available upon request, only if tides are suitable
If your preferred dates are unavailable, please email or call us and we will do our best to accommodate your booking.
Please also note a 1.5% credit card surcharge applies to all payments made with credit card.