Night Fishing Charter
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Darwin, NT
- Product code: NFC
Please note availability for our night charters is very limited as we only run them on certain dates each month. Please also keep in mind that if your date appears as unavailable, we may have availability on another charter that same date, eg. Reef & Sport or Barra.
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper
- High quality Shimano fishing equipment
- Cold dinner
- Plenty of snacks, cool water and soft drinks
- Filleting, cleaning and bagging your catch at the end of the day
- No additional costs for lost lures and jigs on the night!
Our ‘half day’ night charters run from 5pm to 10pm targeting reef species. With a maximum of 5 guests onboard our smooth riding Stabicraft, we travel up to 50km on the bluewater from Darwin to some of the best night fishing destinations in the Northern Territory.
Our highly experienced local fishing guides, tailor each fishing charter to suit the tides, weather conditions and time of year, to ensure we produce the best results for our guests. Your trip will most likely include dropping baits and soft plastics for Jewfish & Golden Snapper along with other reef species. If conditions are right, we may also target other pelagics.
Please note our night charter availability is very limited.
- Soft plastics
- Bottom fishing with bait
- Jigging (only if conditions are right)
- Casting (only if conditions are right)
- Trolling (only if conditions are right)
- Reef/bottom fishing with bait and soft plastics for Black Jewfish, Golden Snapper, Coral Trout, Grass Emporer, Bluebone, Saddletail etc.
- Jigging for Spanish Mackerel
If your preferred dates are unavailable, please email or call us and we will do our best to accommodate your booking.
Please note a 1.5% credit card surcharge applies to all payments made with credit card.