Private Billfish Charter - Up To 5 guests
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Darwin, NT
- Product code: GFC
Note: If your preferred date is unavailable, please join the waiting list. We are experiencing a high number of cancellations and reschedulings due to COVID-19.
Please note availability is limited for our Billfish charters as we only operate them on the most productive dates. Please also keep in mind that if your date appears as unavailable, we will likely have availability on another scheduled charter that same date, eg. Reef & Sport or Barra
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper
- High quality Shimano fishing equipment
- Breakfast and lunch
- Plenty of snacks, cool water and soft drinks
- No additional costs for lost lures and jigs!
- After your charter, our team will fillet clean and bag your catch and provide you with ice for you to take your catch home
- For a small additional fee, our team will freeze your fillets at our base and pack into an airline approved seafood box, for you to fly/transfer your fish back to your home state.
- Return vehicle transfer from Darwin to Dundee
Offshore Darwin and Dundee Beach provides fantastic Sailfish and Marlin fishing waters. Fitted with outriggers and plenty of shade, our Stabicraft is the ideal vessel for targeting Billfish. With our expert guides and their years of experience, your once in a lifetime catch is just around the corner.
Depending on the time of year and latest Billfish catches, your Billfish trip may begin in Darwin. However, we usually depart from Dundee Beach to target Billfish.