Shared Full Day Reef & Sport Fishing Charter
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Darwin, NT
- Product code: SFC
Note: If your preferred date is unavailable, please join the waiting list. We are experiencing a high number of cancellations and reschedulings due to COVID.
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper
- High quality Shimano fishing equipment
- Breakfast and lunch
- Plenty of snacks
- Refreshments including cool water, juice and soft drinks
- No additional costs for lost lures and jigs!
- Our team will fillet clean and bag your catch and provide you with ice for you to take your catch home
- For a small additional fee, our team will freeze your fillets at our base and pack into an airline approved seafood box, for you to fly/transfer your fish back to your home state.
With a maximum of 6 guests aboard our high speed Westerberg 7650 (or 5 guests on our Stabicraft 759), we travel to some of the best fishing destinations in the Northern Territory. Our highly experienced team will tailor your fishing charter to suit the tides, weather conditions and time of year to ensure we produce the best results for our guests.
Your day will begin with a meet and greet at the launch location in Darwin at about 7am (tide dependant), followed by a safety briefing and an outline of the plan for the day. After our introduction, we will travel to our first destination. You will be served a light breakfast along the way. Our guides are always on the lookout and sport species such as Tuna, Mackerel, Queenfish and Trevally are often encountered on the journey to or from Darwin.
Your day will include a combination of reef and sport fishing at a number of destinations. Upon arrival at each destination, your guide will provide you with all the tutoring and assistance required for your to master the various techniques. Plenty of snacks, cool drinks and lunch are available to keep your energy and hydration up through out the day.
You are of course welcome to keep or release the fish you catch. Many guests like to keep their catch and take it home with them. Our team will clean, fillet and bag your fish to take home. Please note our team adheres strictly to Northern Territory fishing regulations and bag limits.
- Soft plastics
- Bottom fishing with bait
- Reef/bottom fishing with bait and soft plastics for Black Jewfish, Golden Snapper, Coral Trout, Grass Emporer, Bluebone, Saddletail etc.
- Casting poppers and stickbaits for pelagics such as Giant Trevally and Queenfish
- Jigging for Spanish Mackerel
- Casting jigs and lures for Longtail Tuna
What to bring
- Polarised sunglasses
- Change of clothes if fishing in the Wet Season
- Alcohol is BYO
*Please note sunscreen, bug spray and water bottles are provided