Full Day Reef & Sport Fishing Charter
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Darwin, NT
- Product code: SFC
Please note that if your date appears as unavailable, please call us or email us to discuss as we can often accommodate your booking. Please also note that we may have availability on another charter that same date, eg. Barra or Night Charter.
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper
- High quality Shimano fishing equipment
- Breakfast, lunch and/or dinner depending on time of charter
- Plenty of snacks, cool water and soft drinks
- Filleting and cleaning your catch at the end of the day
- No additional costs for lost lures and jigs on the day!
With a maximum of 5 guests aboard our high speed Stabicraft, we travel up to 80km on the bluewater from Darwin to some of the best fishing destinations in the Northern Territory. Our highly experienced team will tailor your fishing charter to suit the tides, weather conditions and time of year to ensure we produce the best results for our guests.
Your day will begin with a meet and greet at the launch location in Darwin at about 6am (tide dependant), followed by a safety briefing and an outline of the plan for the day. After our introduction, we will travel to our first destination. You will be served a light breakfast and your fishing guide will point out sights of interest along the way. Our guides are always on the lookout and sport species such as Tuna, Mackerel, Queenfish and Trevally are often targeted on the journey to or from Darwin.
Your day will include a combination of reef and sport fishing at a number of destinations. Upon arrival at each destination, your guide will provide you with all the tutoring and assistance required for your to master the various techniques. Plenty of snacks, cool drinks and lunch are available to keep your energy and hydration up through out the day.
You are of course welcome to keep or release the fish you catch. Many guests like to keep their catch and take it home with them. We will happily store your fish on ice until the end of the day. Upon return to Darwin, our team will clean, fillet and bag your fish to take home. Please note our team adheres strictly to Northern Territory fishing regulations and bag limits.
- Soft plastics
- Bottom fishing with bait
- Reef/bottom fishing with bait and soft plastics for Black Jewfish, Golden Snapper, Coral Trout, Grass Emporer, Bluebone, Saddletail etc.
- Casting poppers and stickbaits for pelagics such as Giant Trevally and Queenfish
- Jigging for Spanish Mackerel
- Casting jigs and lures for Longtail Tuna
If your preferred dates are unavailable, please email or call us and we will do our best to accommodate your booking.
Please also note a 1.5% credit card surcharge applies to all payments made with credit card.